In this the first of three Bible-studies Ian looks at the E.U. and imminent referendum where you have the opportunity to vote as to whether we remain in the E.U. or we leave the E.U. It is said that this could be the most important decision of your life. The consequences are far reaching.
When we hear the campaigns 'for' and 'against' on TV or read newspapers and leaflets we are actually given very little information as to what it is all about.
Both sides are using the 'Fear Factor' directed at personal self-interest with regard to economy, finances, jobs, prospects, foreign trade, etc. Both sides say you will be better off doing as they say.
As Christians should our decisions be based on self-interest or according to principles as directed by the word of God?
This evening Ian tells us about the kingdom of Nimrod and the motivation behind the idea of the E.U.
Looking at the poster you should take note of the -
hills are depicted as pyramids
all people except baby are 'blockheads'
everyone is smiling.
Ian's uses his experience in design and advertsing to explain that a message is being conveyed.
The images referred to are shown below.
(1) Now the whole earth had one language and one speech.
(2) And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar, and they dwelt there.
(3) Then they said to one another, "Come, let us make bricks and bake them thoroughly." They had brick for stone, and they had asphalt for mortar.
(4) And they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city, and a tower whose top is in the heavens; let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered abroad over the face of the whole earth."
(5) But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built.
(6) And the Lord said, "Indeed the people are one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them.
(7) Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another's speech."
(8) So the Lord scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth, and they ceased building the city.
(9) Therefore its name is called Babel, because there the Lord confused the language of all the earth; and from there the Lord scattered them abroad over the face of all the earth.
This is the second of three Bible-studies.
Symbols are signs that stand for something else and we are surrounded by them. Ian looks at symbols used by the E.U. and we are to bear in mind that they have not come about by some random thought but have been specifically chosen. They stand for something else.
Is Ian merely a conspiracy theorist or does he convincingly 'join the dots' to give us insight into the purpose of the E.U.? We are asked to decide for ourselves.
It is fact that the E.U. parliament building was deliberately designed in response to a brief by someone to represent Bruegel's painting of the tower of Babel.
The factual poster of 1992 clearly indicates the concept of continuing the building in defiance of God and is a symbol of oppressive tyrannical rule where false idol worship flourished and its cruel leader Nimrod tried to turn his people away from God and make them dependent upon him.
Why are the words (translated), "the threshold level" at the bottom right of the poster? They are not even visible in our image but they are there.
The E.U. flag has twelve stars on a blue background. The design (Heitz )was inspired by Catholicism and selected by a Jew (Levy) who converted to Catholicism.
Referendum votes in France and the Netherlands stopped the E.U. adopting a constitution so the E.U. leaders designed the treaty that could be approved by
representatives of each nation rather than by popular vote.
A statue of Pope Innocent X overlooks the signing of the new E.U. constitution at
Capitoline Hill, Rome, on October 29, 2004.
Why this location?
The obvious answer is that this is the same Renaissance palace where the EU's six founding nations signed the original Treaty of Rome in March 1957 to set in motion the European process but what do you know of the history of this site?
One Papal title is "the vicar of Christ"
Vicar, from the Latin 'Vicarius', means 'in the place of'. NO man can be in place of Christ.
In Greek, the language of the New Testament, vicar is from 'anti', the translation is 'Anti-(instead of)-christos'
The E.U. flag
A typical representation of Mary
The Pope is also known as the 'Bridge builder' (Pontifex). Bridges are featured on E.U. banknotes. Are they there simply as
representations of architectural periods?
There are those who will tell you that the statue of the woman on the bull at the E.U. building in Strasbourg has no connection
with Revelation 17 in the Bible. They say it portrays the Greek myth about (the rape of) Europa by Zeus.
Do you think it perhaps a little strange that this symbolism of abduction and rape has been adopted by the E.U. and can be seen as illustrations, on magazines, coins, stamps, phone cards, etc?
What do you make of this statue situated at the Winston Churchill Building in Strasbourg? It's still the woman on the beast but she faces backwards. Has the woman any control
or will the beast take her wherever he wants?
Why does this bull have ten rings (discs) instead of back legs?
Ian offers us ideas on this strange statue.
Read Daniel 7 and ". . . ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast." (Revelation 17)
Ian looks again at the 1992 poster and the satanic symbolism of inverted pentagrams plus another promotional poster for the E.U. suggesting we can all share the same star.
In the second poster you may notice that Islam is represented more than Christianity and Communism more than either.
Do you really want to share stars?
The E.U. referendum gives YOU a very real choice that most definitely will affect your and your children's future.
The 'experts' we listen to frighten us with concerns of immediate self interest. What a pity the same financial whizz-kids didn't tell us about the imminent recession in 2008.
The truth is that ALL financial forecasts re' the referendum are guesses. Speculation intended to convince you one way or the other.
You deserve to be better informed as to what the E.U. is about.
Listen to Ian.
In this conclusion to a three-part series we are reminded that all empires built according to the plans of man have crumbled and fallen but there will be one empire that will last forever.
Nimrod's tower was an act of defiance against God.
We are to ask if the founders and the current leaders have God at the heart of the E.U. Could it be answered 'yes' as some were devout Roman Catholics? Why then is there no mention of God or Christianity in the E.U. Constitution?
Ian gives further explanation of the chosen symbolism of the E.U. flag and the 'Queen of Heaven'.
On the left you see the magnificent builngs of Capitoline Hill, Rome.
On the right are temple ruins.
Is it coincidence that the location chosen for the signing of the
EEC Treaty (1957) and the E.U. Constitution (2004) is the site of the 'Temple of Jupiter (Zeus)'?
(1) Unless the Lord builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the Lord guards the city, The watchman stays awake in vain.
(2) It is vain for you to rise up early, To sit up late, To eat the bread of sorrows; For so He gives His beloved sleep.
Ian draws our attention to 'Satan's Throne', discovered in 1878, moved from Pergamos to Berlin and reconstructed in a museum in 1902.
In 1934 Hitler ordered construction of the Tribune at Zeppelin Field in Nuremberg for his Nazi rallies and the Pergamom Altar with Satan's Throne was used as the model.
More Bible passages demonstrate that people can be swayed by the appeal of certain things, believing they can live as they please on condition they habitually seek
What will the E.U. become?
Could the E.U. be the revived Roman Empire?
(12) "And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write,
'These things says He who has the sharp two-edged sword:
(13) "I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan's throne is. And you hold fast to My name, and did not deny My faith even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.
(14) But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit sexual immorality.
(15) Thus you also have those who hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.
You have been given many verifiable facts and many biblical references. All information is there for those who actively seek it.
Test everything - as the Bible tells us. Is it all just a conspiracy theory? YOU decide.
No matter what the outcome of the referendum there is great trouble and persecution ahead for believers.
Ian asks us to pray that God's will is done.
Listen to Ian.