Romans Chapter 5 v 10
A message of reconciliation.
Beginning with creation and the fall of man Garry uses many biblical references to bring us the gospel of Jesus Christ.
|Listen to this preached by Garry on 28th June 2015|
Matthew 3 v 16 and others
The triune God of the Bible.
Garry gives references to God the father, the son and the holy spirit showing they are present throughout both old and new testaments.
He looks at seven instances where Jesus said, "I am" and the significance of those words.
|Listen to this preached by Garry on the evening of 2nd August 2015|
"I am the bread of life"
"I am the light of the world"
"I am the door"
"I am the good shepherd"
"I am the resurrection and the life"
"I am the way"
"I am the vine"
John 11 v 35
We are shown here the care and compassion the Lord has for the sisters of Lazarus as well as the friends of Lazarus.
But a greater concern for the Lord is the great distress that the punishment of Sin has brought into the world.
|Listen to this preached by Garry on 14th February 2016|
(35) Jesus wept.
John 19 v 15
The wonderful act of substitution.
Jesus takes our sin and we take His righteousness.
|Listen to this preached by Garry on 10th April 2016|
(15) But they cried out, "Away with Him, away with Him! Crucify Him!"
Pilate said to them, "Shall I crucify your King?"
This Psalm shows us how we are to behave in the most difficult circumstances of life. David was still lifting the Lord up and asking for His help when it appeared the whole world was against him.
Garry reads from the AKJV
|Listen to this preached by Garry on 29th May 2016|
(12) What man is he that feareth the Lord? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.
(13) His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.
(14) The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.
1 Corinthians Chapter 15 v 1 - 11
The why, the who and the what.
Why one had to come.
Who it was that came.
What He had to do.
|Listen to this preached by Garry on 24th July 2016|
1 CORINTHIANS 15
(1) Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
(2) by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
John Chapter 4 v 7 - 26
|Listen to this preached by Garry on 20th November 2016|
(13) Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
(14) But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
Matthew Chapter 15 v 21 - 28
The Caananite woman's faith is great, as the Lord ignored her and told her He was only here for the Lost Sheep of Israel, the Lord even called this woman a dog. But nothing was going to hinder this woman in getting the Lord to heal her daughter.
She knew who He truly was, and because of this she knew the Power He had to heal.
|Listen to this preached by Garry on 12th February 2017|
(27) And she said, "Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs eat the crumbs which fall from their masters' table."
(28) Then Jesus answered and said to her, "O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
Luke 7 v 1 - 10
|Listen to this preached by Garry on 16th July 2017|
LUKE CHAPTER 7
(9) When Jesus heard these things, He marveled at him, and turned around and said to the crowd that followed Him, "I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!"
Matthew 6 v 9
Here is a brief glance at the Lord's Prayer which is so deep you could have many sermons on each point. I've tried to give a brief overview of this amazing prayer.
|Listen to this preached by Garry on 11th March 2018|
MATTHEW CHAPTER 6
(9) In this manner, therefore, pray: Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name.
(10) Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven.
Luke 8 v 43
This Woman's name is not mentioned for us in Scripture, but I myself marvel at her incredible faith. Twelve years had gone by with her trials and tribulations, but once Jesus came to town she knew He was the only person in the world that could help her. She didn't want to talk to Him, all she wanted to do was touch the border of His garment and she knew she would be healed. Her life although we don't know much of her life, from what we do know her life was and still is an incredible testimony for those going through troubles in their lives.
|Listen to this preached by Garry on 27th May 2018|
LUKE CHAPTER 8
(43) Now a woman, having a flow of blood for twelve years, who had spent all her livelihood on physicians and could not be healed by any,
(44) came from behind and touched the border of His garment. And immediately her flow of blood stopped.
|Listen to this preached by Garry on 24th June 2018|
(1) The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
. . .
(6) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever.
John 14 v 6
An incredible verse which has so much meaning that I barely scratched the surface, with our Lord explaining to His disciples who He truly is once again.
|Listen to this preached by Garry on 9th September 2018|
JOHN CHAPTER 14
(6) Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
Luke 15 v 11 - 24
The Parable of the Lost Son.
|Listen to this preached by Garry on 28th October 2018|
LUKE CHAPTER 15
(24) for this my son was dead and is alive again;
he was lost and is found.' . . .